Aminocore MULTI-TRACE shares the energy benefits of Aminocore BASIC PLUS while adding a smart combination of quickly available trace elements. This makes it ideal for enhancing brix, acidity and secondary metabolites, among other benefits.
Amino acids chelate micronutrients, ‘packing’ the positively charged micro elements within the framework of the amino acids. This protects the micronutrients from chemical reactions that might otherwise make them unavailable for plant uptake once applied. The combination of micronutrients and amino acids delivers noticeable results, including better plant growth with fewer deficiency and quality issues.
A further plus of Aminocore MULTI-TRACE is that it contains the right ratio between essential microelements. No more worries about which specific micronutrients you should use. Just apply Aminocore MULTI-TRACE and be sure of having the right balance*.
Aminocore MULTI-TRACE can be applied to leaf vegetables, fruit vegetables, strawberries, stone fruit trees, pome fruit trees, citrus, olive trees, vines, tropical fruit trees, industrial crops, field crops, etc. We recommend foliar application on every crop to avoid any shortages that will hamper production level and quality
*Some environments show shortages of specific nutrients rather than multiple elements. This can be deducted from leaf analysis. You can correct specific deficiencies with Aminocore mono-trace products: Aminofer, Aminobor, Aminocal or Complex.
Download the product sheet for more information or contact us about your specific requirements (e.g. MSDS sheets).
Download Product Sheet
Download the product sheet below or contact us about your specific requirements (e.g. MSDS sheets).
(please check your spam folder if you do not receive the download link)
- Ease of use, no worries about achieving the correct ratios between microelements
- Triple action: bio-stimulant, fertilizer and trace element deficiency corrector
- Contains all 6 major trace elements Fe, Zn, Cu, Mn, B, Mo in the right ratios for optimal functionality
- Prevents zinc deficiency in plants grown in highly weathered acid soils and in calcareous soils
- Two to three applications of 200ml/100L during the growth season is sufficient to cover the plants total need for these 6 major trace elements